Within the library [access to the New York Times from 1851-1922 and 1981 to the present only]
To access the New York Times from any computer or device within the library on the library's wifi network:
- Go to nytimes.com
- Click or tap on Log In. (Ignore Subscribe Now)
- You must create an account for access. If you don't already have a New York Times account, choose the "Sign Up" option. If you've already created an account, enter your information and hit Log In.
From computers or other devices outside of the library [unlimited articles from 1851-1922 and 1981-present; 1923-1980 at 5 articles per day of a 72-hour access period]
To access the New York Times outside the library:
- Contact the library at 603-352-0157 and ask for the New York Times remote access code.
- Go to nytimes.com/redeemaccess
- Enter the code for 72 hours of full access to the New York Times.
- To activate the subscription period, you will need to log in or register first.
Questions? Problems? Contact the library at 603-352-0157 and we can help!